- Born and raised in sunny LethVegas
- Lover of all things summer and sun
- Sports aficionado
- Able to spell aficionado
- Outdoorsy, as long as there’s room on the patio
- Music nerd
- Amateur chef (as long as you like breakfast)
- Books. Beers. Battlestar Galactica. (Or you know, 2/3 of those)
- No bad days (or, at the very least, no sick days)
- Still getting used to this
- Likes include– Heavy metal, baseball, math, bike rides, sunglasses, Mondays, creamy peanut butter, pull-ups, hats, lawn mowing, snazzy beer taps, sarcasm, just winging things.
- Dislikes include– Mushroom soup, elevators, reheated lettuce, west side traffic circles, Boston based sports, doing dishes, the Grinch.
Lover of music and movies, sometimes I turn into Adam Sandler – I’ve accepted it at this point – I still watch Jersey Shore religiously and Grey’s Anatomy has been my longest relationship. Unlike Scott E, I strongly, STRONGLY dislike math and I LOVE the grinch! I’m originally from the East Coast, and yes sometimes I have an accent and no I’m not saying car.