- Born and raised in sunny LethVegas
- Lover of all things summer and sun
- Sports aficionado
- Able to spell aficionado
- Outdoorsy, as long as there’s room on the patio
- Music nerd
- Amateur chef (as long as you like breakfast)
- Books. Beers. Battlestar Galactica. (Or you know, 2/3 of those)
- No bad days (or, at the very least, no sick days)
- Still getting used to this
- Likes include– Heavy metal, baseball, math, bike rides, sunglasses, Mondays, creamy peanut butter, pull-ups, hats, lawn mowing, snazzy beer taps, sarcasm, just winging things.
- Dislikes include– Mushroom soup, elevators, reheated lettuce, west side traffic circles, Boston based sports, doing dishes, the Grinch.
I’m a graduate of the radio program at SAIT in Calgary, where I’ve spent most of my life. I was lucky enough to do my practicum with CJOC in January of 2022 and the rest, as they say, is history! I love music, cooking, dogs, and making some of the worst puns you’ll ever hear, but the fact that I wore a full lobster costume to Lobsterfest tells you everything you need to know about me. I’m brand new to Lethbridge and am so stoked to be here!