LETHBRIDGE, AB – If you’ve ever wanted to serve on a city board or committee, now is your chance.
City Council is looking to fill a number of public vacancies. Each roll provides residents with an opportunity to take part in the present and future direction of the city.
Applications will open Monday, July 12th for a total of 30 public spots everything from the animal welfare committee and regional library board, to the Lethbridge Police Commission and Youth Advisory Council.
If you’re interested you can contact the City Clerk’s Office or look at the application form on the city’s website.
- Animal Welfare Committee ( 4 positions)
- Assessment Review Board (1 position)
- Chinook Arch Regional Library Board 1 (position)
- Combative Sports Commission (6 positions)
- Galt Museum & Archives Board (2 positions)
- Heart of Our City Committee (2 positions)
- Historic Places Advisory Committee (1 position)
- Lethbridge Library Board (6 positions)
- Lethbridge Police Commission (2 positions)
- Municipal Planning Commission (2 positions)
- Subdivision and Appeal Board (2 positions)
- Youth Advisory Council (1 position)