LETHBRIDGE, AB – There are some updated COVID-19 protocols if you plan to attend an event at the ENMAX Centre.
The City of Lethbridge will be following the province’s new 50% capacity limit which goes into effect on Christmas Eve until further notice.
The number of people will be based on the configuration of the event taking place at the ENMAX and the intended capacity. Officials have four different capacities for different types of events which are adjusted as needed.
Existing Lethbridge Hurricanes ticket holders will not need to change their seats or seat locations. However, if fans feel they would like to move to an open seat once the game is underway they can do so.
Some of the protocol changes include mask-wearing at all times throughout all ENMAX Centre events and there will be no food and drink services of any kind in the lounge upstairs or from the concessions for large events over a thousand people.
Here is a complete list of the ENMAX protocols provided by the City of Lethbridge:
- All events after December 24, 2021 will have their ticket capacity reduced to 50%, based on the events configuration and intended capacity. The ENMAX Centre has four different capacities for different types of events, which are adjusted accordingly, and the 50% will apply to each individual event;
- Existing ticket holders of Lethbridge Hurricanes games or events will not need to change their seats or seat locations as the capacity limit applies to the overall event size, therefore your seat remains as is. However, if patrons feel they would like to move to an open seat once at the event they may do so;
- Masks must be worn at all times throughout all events;
- There will be no food and beverage services of any kind in the lounge, arena, or from the concessions for large events over 1,000 people. Also, patrons will not be allowed to bring food and/or beverage into the facility. However, catering services for smaller bookings under 250 people will remain operational for event bookings.
- The door time for Lethbridge Hurricanes games will be moved to 6 p.m. from 5 p.m. as the lounge will not be available. Patrons with vouchers will be able to be redeem those for tickets up until 6 p.m. the day of the game. Walk-up ticket purchases will be restricted to being available from 6 p.m. onward on game days only.
- For all non-Hurricanes game events, the ENMAX ticket centre will contact all patrons directly if they hold tickets to any shows that are affected by major changes.
Other impacted areas:
- Concession services provided by the ENMAX in different facilities will be closed to assist in reducing further spread of COVID. The Yates Theatre, and by request of New West Theatre, have asked for concession services to cease until further notice for their events.
- While not required by the new provincial health measures, all concession services in small arenas like Nicholas Sheran and Henderson Lake, etc., will be closed until further notice.