Pure Power Wrestling is celebrating bringing live professional wrestling to southern Alberta for the past 11 years with a brand new event: Pure Power Wrestling Powerversary XI: RAGE IN THE CAGE.
Headlining the event is Pure Power Wrestling Heavyweight Champion Sydney Steele, facing off with “Cougar Meat” Kyle Sebastian for the title, inside of a steel cage. Steele has held on to the title of Heavyweight Champion for the majority of the past three years, interrupted once by Sebastian in teh summer of 2021.
“This match is a long time coming,” said Sebastian. “Both the PPW fans and I are sick of Steele’s games, and it’s going to be settled one way or another, one on one, Saturday inside the cage.”
Also featured on the card will be:
- Luchadors El Bendito and El Elemental facing off in a PPW ring
- Dewey Robson defending the PPW Cruiserweight Championship against “His Royal Highness” Highcla$$
- “Sexy Cowboy” Bryn Watts vs Tyler “Hard” Knox
- Chris Perish, The Black Hornet and “Type Eh” Michael May team up to take on The Crazy Tiger, “The Cat’s Meow” Kato and Travis “The Heat” Copelend
- “Estrella de Oro” Leo Cristiani vs “Hillbilly Hound Dog” Drayco
The event is taking place Saturday, April 30 at the Fritz Sick Memorial Centre (420 11 St. S.). Doors open at 6:30 p.m. with a 7:00 bell time. Tickets are available at King of Trade and purepowerwrestling.ca.