Lethbridge College again ranked among Canada’s Top 50 research colleges
Aquaponics research at Lethbridge College. Photo courtesy of Lethbridge College.
For the sixth time in seven years, Lethbridge College has been ranked among the top 50 research colleges in Canada.
The local post-secondary institution moved up three spots from last year’s ranking to 47th.
Associate Vice President of Research, Dr. Kenny Corscadden, says the college also placed very high in a number of individual categories among medium-sized colleges.
· Number of research partners: eighth
· Industry research intensity: 10th
· Number of completed research projects: 11th
· Number of paid student researchers: 11th
· Industry research income: 12th
Corscadden says the college is “proud to be driven by industry-supported applied research that creates real-life solutions for problems facing our industry partners.”
The rankings are released every year by Research Infosource.