Interfaith Food Bank Recruiting Diapers and Items for Baby Bundles
Interfaith Food Bank provides mothers of young children with supplements to their monthly hampers that include items for baby too. Baby Bundles include food, hygiene items, and something soft and cozy to ensure that parents are able to provide the special care that baby deserves.
Currently, Baby Bundle supplies are running low and there is a particular need for Diapers Sizes 3 and larger. They would like to express our need to recruit the following items as soon as possible:
- Baby Food in jars/pouches
- Infant Cereals
- Teething Biscuits / Baby Cookies
- Diapers (all sizes, but particular need for Sizes 3 and larger)
- Baby wipes
- Baby Shampoo / Soap / Baby Powder
- Miscellaneous Items such as soothers, teething rings, bibs, etc.
If you would like to support the Baby Bundles program, please drop off your donation at Interfaith Food Bank, 1103 3rd Ave North, or give online at www.interfaithfoodbank.ca