Step’n Stride 2021
Come join us in Lethbridge at Kinsmen Picnic Shelter in Henderson Lake Park September 11th 2021 from 9:00 am to 1:00pm.
This is our 9th Annual event
· Taking place across Alberta September 11 & 12 in 9 communities
· Last year’s Step ‘n Stride raised over $380,000
· This is Parkinson Association of Alberta’s largest fundraiser of the year, contributing more than 20% of our annual budget.
· Your fundraising efforts contribute to the emotional, social, educational, and active support provided by Parkinson Association of Alberta.
· All money raised in each market stays in each market
· This year’s event theme is “Family Picnic”
· Come out and enjoy fun, friendship, games, music, lunch and walking with friends.
· We will be providing a Covid safe event: with more distancing, spacing and staggered starts. · Register online at www.parkinsonassociation.ca/step-n-stride
· Watch for team and individual prizes for top fundraisers!
· All donations in the month of August will be fully matched thanks to the generous support of Neil McBain & Jeanie McDonell