LETHBRIDGE, AB – A reminder to make sure combustible products stored inside and around buildings is kept to a minimum.
This, after a raging blaze destroyed a garage this week along 10th Avenue South near the hospital.
Lethbridge firefighters battled the flames during extreme hot weather on Monday, June 14. The blaze destroyed the garage and a car with damage estimated at around $40,000.
The owner suffered minor injuries.
The cause has been deemed accidental. Fire officials say during the summer months, residents should also take extra precaution when using tools that could spark a fire.