Friday, June 24, 2022

Residential fire in south Lethbridge sends one person to hospital with serious burns

- Advertisement -

One person suffering serious burns in a house fire over the noon hour Wednesday.

Firefighters from two stations were called to the home along the 100 block of 2nd avenue south at around 12:30pm.

There was light smoke but no visible flames.

The home’s occupant was found inside and taken to hospital with serious burns.

- Advertisement -   Article continues below ad

The fire has been deemed accidental and residents are reminded to avoid using high concentration breathing oxygen and open flame in the same location.

Damage to the building is estimated to be around $15,000.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Now playing play

Now playing play

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -