Annual paving & road milling impacting Lethbridge traffic
File Photo: Crews paving Lethbridge streets. (Photo credit to City of Lethbridge)
If you’re driving around Lethbridge these days you might want to take some extra time to get to where you’re going.
There is plenty of road work going on which is impacting a number of areas. Some road closures will be in effect for a week between May 31st and June 7th for paving.
Those areas impacted include 15th Street South, 14th Street South, 13th Street South, as well as a good stretch of Scenic Drive.
The work is part of the city’s annual milling and re-paving program.
* Friday, May 31 – the 200 block of 15 St. S.
* Saturday, June 1 – 3 Ave. S. between 12B St. S. and 14 St. S.
* Sunday, June 2 – the 200 block of 13 St. S.
* June 3 & 4 – Scenic Drive South between 4 St. S. and 10 Ave. S.
* June 5 – 7 – Full Closure of northbound lanes on Scenic Drive South between 11 St. S. and 16 Ave. S.