POP UP PRIDE PHOTOSHOOT
Lethbridge Pride Fest and Downtown Lethbridge BRZ is having a POP UP PRIDE PHOTOSHOOT, and everyone is invited!
We want to encourage our community and it’s supporters to come and show your PRIDE by taking part in our 2nd Pride Photoshoot Event! The past year has been filled with uncertainty, hard work and missed opportunities for others, due to ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. So we want to see you, and we want our city to see us as a strong, united 2SLBGTQIA+ family.
• Come show your support for the Black Lives Matter, Stop Asian Hate Movement, as well as Indigenous Rights Movement.
• If you are an essential worker during hard during the COVID-19 pandemic, come proudly in your scrubs.
• If you missed grad or your wedding, come in your formal wear!
• Come show your Pride in your best Pride-inspired outfit!
• Can’t afford a family photo this year?
• Come one, come all, we’d love to celebrate and capture some great memories with you!
We will be across the street from the Downtown Lethbridge BRZ Office (You can’t miss us!) from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM taking pictures
This event is completely free, but we will be taking cash, debit, and/ or credit donations
Please keep in mind that all photos will be posted on our public Facebook page. If you prefer that your photos do not go online, please let us know upon arrival and you’re more than welcome to use your own photo-taking device.
Though the end of the pandemic is in sight, all COVID-19 protocol must be followed during this event. We kindly ask you to maintain physical distancing from other people, and wearing a face mask until your photo is being taken. You are not only protecting yourself but others around you (thats fierce)!
Please do NOT come if you:
– Showing any symptoms, such as cough, runny nose, high temperature, et cetera.
– Have tested positive for COVID-19.
– Have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
– Are feeling sick.
– Are high risk of infection.
– Live or work with someone who is at risk of infection.
– Have been tested for COVID-19 and waiting for your test results.
On the day of the event, we’ll be there to help you out and make sure that everyone is being safe and following protocol while waiting and/ or taking pictures.
We recognize that this event takes place on the land of the Blackfoot people, as well as the Metis Nation of Alberta, Region III.